The intent of this post is not to pave the way for another conspriacy theory to do with NWO, but I wanted to point out an interesting feature sitting out in the middle of Georgia in the United States that not too many folks around this planet are even aware of, the Georgia Guidestones. It is a mystery (we all like mysteries don`t we) as to who wanted them there. No one knows or will claim to know the identity of the man who ordered and paid for the construction of 20 foot tall granite slabs that are inscribed in eight modern languages and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit and Egyptian hieroglyphs.
It is reported at the Elberton County Museum that in June of 1979, a man went to the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and said that he wanted a monument created to "transmit a message to mankind." He identified himself as Mr. R. C. Christian, a pseudonym. No one knows who individual is to this day. It is important to note that an engraved plaque placed in the ground near the stones explains that the stones are to be "Guides to an Age of Reason." The 10 new commandments of the Guidestones are as follows:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for
The commandments are interesting and the first one implies a culling of the planet's population through natural or un-natural means. I believe we are closing in on 7 billion people at the moment.
Interestingly enough, there is an astronomical component to the four outer stones and I would ask you to do some research on this if you are so interested.
There is also a researcher 'Van Smith' who claims to have uncovered numerological messages encoded within the Georgia Guidestones that link them to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world in Dubai. Again, I ask you to follow that particular trail if so interested.
Anyway, I don't know what to make of 119 tons of imposing granite sitting on a hilltop in rural Elberton, Georgia, but who was Mr. R.C. Christian ? What knowledge did he possess ? And why in the world are these stones sitting in the 'boonies' in Georgia ?